Watching your favorite television programs doesn’t mean you have to be in front of that TV anymore. If you are already signed up for SmartHub, TV Everywhere is simple. You can now register to begin watching FTCtv on the go. If you haven’t signed up for SmartHub yet, you’ll need to start there to gain access to TV Everywhere. The available networks for this application are limited at this time but many more networks will be coming soon.
Sign up for TV Everywhere through your SmartHub account:
- Login to your SmartHub account.
- Click the “Edit TV Everywhere” link in the left sidebar menu
- Follow the prompts to create a username and password.
- You will gain access within 24 hours.
- Choose Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative or FTCtv as your provider and use your TV Everywhere username and password.
You can access TV Everywhere under the quick links menu at farmerstel.com.
You can download individual programmer apps to your device or you can access the TV Everywhere programmer links under the quick links menu at farmerstel.com.
Follow these steps to sign up for SmartHub:
- Go to farmerstel.com.
- Click “Pay Bill” in the quick links menu in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Grab your most recent paper bill to provide necessary information.
- Click on the “Not a user/Sign up” link under the “View or Pay Bill” button.
- Fill in all required information (your FTC account number, last name of the account, mailing zip code, most recent paper bill and/or your CPNI password.)
- Select a security phrase and answer.